In the world of entertainment, your band choices are countless. Life of the Party creator, Jerry Freeman, will help you understand the fundamental truths about his band to make your decision easy. The core band is built around three basic principles:
- All members must love what they do.
- All members must be nice and professional people.
- All members must be extremely talented at their position.
The single most important ingredient that most clients look for is a fun party band. Musicians and singers that love what they do translate into just that. The name of the band reflects their belief that everyone must have a great time.
- 3 Hours of non-stop, high-energy entertainment
- Award-winning national talent
- State-of-the-art show production
- Customized song lists, choreography, and costumes
- World-class service throughout event planning
So, if you are looking to impress your guests and have a great time, book Life of the Party!
Offering multiple band sizes and configurations, Life Of The Party can offer a level of personalized entertainment that you had only dreamed possible. Aside from our 3-hour non-stop show, here are some of our most popular options for customizing your event.
Cocktail Hour/Dinner Set
If you desire musical ambiance as your guests arrive, during cocktail hour, or as a soft accompaniment to your dinner, enjoy our jazz trio featuring drums, piano, and bass. Make it a quartet by adding the smooth tones of a saxophone. Our repertoire spans almost every genre of music including soft jazz, Broadway classics, movie theme songs, easy listening, pop, and light Gospel standards.
You can also expand the quartet performance with some sultry vocals from one of our singers or some jazzy horns from our talented ensemble. For that special “intimate touch,” another popular option with our clients is having one of our talented keyboardists as a solo pianist.
“The quartet played during dinner and my wife, a jazz pianist herself, was literally brought to tears as she listened. Awesome!” – Steven Kincaid, Tampa, FL
DJ for Events or After Party
Incorporate our featured DJ into your event, wedding, or after party. During our live performances, our DJ is available as a pre- or post-party host and MC. Alternatively, enjoy them as a stand-alone feature as they spin the hottest tracks of the 80s, 90s, and today, as well as all the standard party tunes.
Add a four-piece “Marching Band Style” authentic drum line to your wedding or event. Complete with Marching Snare, Marching Bass, Marching Tom Tom and Quad Drums, a Drum Line is a unique and interesting way to introduce the bride and groom, to kick off your private party, open sessions for a corporate event, or lead guests from one area to another.
Enjoy the romantic, expressive, and refined sounds of a classical quartet or a full and energetic electric quartet during your cocktail hour or reception. A harp soloist or classic guitar soloist are also available if you would like to feature the graceful beauty of these instruments at your event.
Bride & Groom Intro/Exit
You just got married. Doesn’t that deserve a super cool introduction? Consider horns or a drum role before you officially make your first public appearance as man and wife, or perhaps as you head out to the car to make your exit.
Owner/Founder/Band Leader, Life Of The Party
Grammy Award Winning Artist Jerry Freeman started his career playing with big-band greats such as Lionel Hampton and Dizzy Gillespie and his career just skyrocketed from there. Check out Jerry’s amazing journey & all the greats he has performed with over the years!
- 1988, 90, 93-Performed three European tours for The North Sea & Montreux Jazz Festivals
- 1989-Performed with Jazz Legend Dizzy Gillespie
- 1990-Performed and recorded with Jazz Legend Vibraphonist Lionel Hampton
- 1996-Toured with Earth Wind & Fire as Lead Trumpet player for their 1st Australian Tour
- 1996-Recorded & Toured with Cameo
- 1998- Established Hornz Unlimited Brass Section
- 1998- Primary Brass recording and touring section for Grammy Award Winning, Multi-Platinum and Diamond selling Recording Artist Outkast
- 2003-Performed on Grammy Awards show feature with Outkast and Earth Wind & Fire
- 2005-Recorded on Sly and the Family Stone Tribute Album (Different Strokes by Different Folks)
- 2005-Recorded with Jennifer Lopez (Rebirth)
- 2006-Recorded with Lionel Richie (Coming Home)
- 2006-Recorded album(s) with John Legend (Once Again) and in 2008 (Evolver)
- 2007-Established Big Swing and the Ballroom Blasters
- 2007-Recoded on Earth Wind and Fire Album; Interpretations
- 2010-Recorded and Toured with Grammy nominated recording artist Janelle Monae (ArchAndroid) and in 2013 (Electric Lady)
- 2013-Produced video soundtrack for Go Daddy Founder Bob Parsons in support of the Semper Fi Fund that raised $20 million for wounded, critically ill, and injured veterans for all members of the of the US Armed Forces and their families
- 2013-Big Swing Performed with Philip Bailey of Earth Wind & Fire
- 2014-Recorded on Aretha Franklin Tribute Album (Aretha Sings the Great Diva Classics)
- 2013-Toured and Recorded multiple albums with Maroon Five Artist; PJ Morton
- 2013- Recorded with the late Icon Prince on the Janelle Monae album (Electric Lady)
- 2003-2013: Performed multiple times on The Tonight Show, David Letterman, Saturday Night Live, Ellen DeGeneres, The American Music Awards, The Kids Choice Awards and MTV Video Awards
And, last but not least, one of Jerry’s most precious accomplishments is that he is a husband and father of two wonderful children!
With a band like this, you just can't miss.
Under the leadership of Jerry Freeman, who has already led two bands to success, Life Of The Party is destined to be his next success story. Let Life Of The Party liven up your party with its hip contemporary vibe, youthful high-energy performance, and its talented group of professionals.